PDL PROFESSIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
By reading the Terms & Conditions you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept the terms and conditions laid out in this document.
Registration and payment in full must be completed prior to the commencement of the respective PDL Professional activity / course.
PDL Professional website facilitates the purchase of products and services for online delivery. Delivery is via our online learning platforms ie Moodle, or by email, or downloads.
Products and courses are available for a maximum term of twelve months from payment.
Approved registrants may only cancel and receive a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
PDL Professional reserves the right to:
- Cancel a PDL Professional course /activity where circumstances beyond its control prohibit the activity being held
- Cancel a PDL Professional course / activity where insufficient registrations take place to warrant holding the course / activity and alternative arranges to deliver the course prove unacceptable
- Issue a refund of the applicable fee, which will be made to the registrant should it be deemed necessary to cancel the activity
- Change the day / time of the planned PDL Professional course/ activity if required due to circumstances beyond our control (eg. power failure, tutor’s illness), although for all intents and purposes, PDL Professional will endeavour to run all scheduled courses as advertised.
The personal information you provide is necessary to process your registration which may include updating your record and profile information.
Your personal information provided by you may be disclosed to external organisations that we engage with for business functions such as our mailing houses, printers, technology service providers and marketing and communications agencies.
Your personal information may be transferred or stored outside the country where the information was collected for the purposes stated above.
You have the right to access or correct any personal information we hold about you (subject to any applicable legal exceptions) and can do this by contacting PDL at firstname.lastname@example.org
PDL Professional will not collect any personal information about visitors to its website, except when such visitors knowingly provide it or wish to receive or opt out of receiving certain communications from us.
All of our prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD$) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax) where applicable. Updated August 2016 and may be reviewed and updated during the year.
The following payment options are available:
The following credit cards are accepted:
- American Express
Offline transactions are also available. You can contact PDL Professional by phone or email to arrange.
A Tax Invoice will be issued once processing has been completed
Any refunds will only be made in accordance with the following terms:
- PDL Professional reserves the right to offer alternative arrangements in lieu of a refund at the same or an appropriate fee. Should these arrangements prove unacceptable a refund will then be made (see Terms and Conditions).
- In the event that PDL Professional is unable to provide the activity / course then, all fees paid will be refunded in full.
- Written notice of cancellation or withdrawal of enrolment more than two (2) weeks before the start of the course in which the candidate is enrolled then 80% of the course fee paid will be refunded. In the event that course materials have already been dispatched* and received, PDL Professional reserves the right to withhold 50% of the course fees, the balance being refunded.
- Written notice of cancellation or withdrawal of enrolment from the candidate less than two weeks (2) weeks before the start of the course in which the candidate is enrolled then 50% of the course fee paid will be refunded.
- PDL Professional reserves the right not to provide a refund if you withdraw or miss a course, once they have officially commenced
- PDL Professional will consider a refund on a case-by-case basis and may require relevant supporting documentation to be provided. If you wish to apply for a refund, please contact our support team email@example.com
PDL Professional recognises the rights of its staff and enrolled candidates to have open access to mediation. This means they have the right to report problems, concerns or grievances regarding any aspect of their courses or other activities, which are within the control of PDL Professional and its staff.
The Grievance Policy is intended for all staff and enrolled candidates of PDL Professional. PDL Professional will ensure the following when dealing with complaints, grievances, and appeals:
- Each complaint or grievance and its outcome is recorded in writing
- Each appeal is given a fair hearing by an independent person or panel
- Each appellant has an opportunity to formally present his or her case
- Each appellant is given a written statement of the appeal outcomes, including reasons for the decision.
What to Do:
If you have a problem, complaint or grievance with another staff member, tutor or enrolled candidate you should use the following procedure:
Step 1: Identify and discuss the complaint or grievance with the other party. Discuss the best outcome to the complaint or grievance. Agree to act to resolve the complaint or grievance.
Step 2: If after talking to the person the complaint or grievance remains unresolved you should approach the Managing Director, who will mediate to resolve the problem. PDL Professional will provide you with a written statement of the appeal outcome.
Step 3: This process will commence within one (1) week of the lodgement of the complaint.
When purchasing from PDL Professional your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology from Geotrust. This encryption is the current industry standard.
Our banking provider’s payment gateway complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) – the global mandate by the payment card schemes for merchants and payment processors.
If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact PDL Professional customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org